RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL
TEHRAN 14 Dec. (IPS) 
One of Iran’s most influential ruling cleric called Friday on the Muslim states to use nuclear weapon against Israel, assuring them that while such an attack would annihilate Israel, it would cost them “damages only”.
Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future - Page 108 - Joel C. Rosenberg - Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Aug 28, 2006
Conflict in the Middle East - Page 30 - Clay Farris Naff - ReferencePoint Press, 2008 - 112 pages
The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You About the Islamist Threat - Page 255 - Erick Stakelbeck - 2011 - 256 pages
Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons – Israel Jan 5, 2007 – News: After countless declarations of peaceful intentions of nuclear plan, Iran’s chief nuclear envoy confirms fears by saying if county is …
Iran threatens to nuke Israel, US military bases – World News – IBNLive Jul 12, 2008
(Reuters) – Iran would destroy Israel and 32 U.S. military bases in the Middle East..
The Case for Peace: How the Arab-Israeli Conflict Can be Resolved – Alan Dershowitz – History – 2006 – 246 pages
Both Israel and the United States have taken the position that in light of Iran’s history and avowed threats to use nuclear weapons against Israel, that nation will not be permitted to develop a nuclear weapon.
7 deadly scenarios: a military futurist explores war in the 21st century – Page 160 Andrew F. Krepinevich – Political Science – 2009 – 334 pages
Complicating matters, in what may be the final days of a weakened and battered peace in that troubled part of the world, Iran has threatened Israel with the use of nuclear weapons. President Mohammed Rushtani recently stated that "any escalation by Israel against the peace-loving Muslim states must take into account Iran’s nuclear potential,"…
Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities
April 13. 2010. 6:53 PM
Kayhan, the influential Iranian newspaper that is under the direct supervision of the Office of the Supreme Leader, reports that if Iran is attacked, there will be nuclear blasts in American cities. Also in the article below, the Fars News Agency, run by the Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps, quotes Behzad Solani, Deputy Director of Iran’s Atomic Commission. "Iran will join the world nuclear club within a month."
Ahmadinejad Was Not Mistranslated
A Refutation of the Campaign to Excuse Ahmadinejad’s Incitement to Genocide
By Joshua Teitelbaum
* What emerges from a comprehensive analysis of what Ahmadinejad actually said and how it has been interpreted in Iran is that the Iranian president was not just calling for “regime change” in Jerusalem, but rather the actual physical destruction of the State of Israel. When Ahmadinejad punctuates his speech with “Death to Israel” (marg bar Esraiil), this is no longer open to various interpretations.
* A common motif of genocide incitement is the dehumanization of the target population. The Nazi weekly Der Stürmer portrayed Jews as parasites and locusts. Ahmadinejad said in a speech on October 26, 2005: “In the Middle East, they [the global powers] have created a black and filthy microbe called the Zionist regime.”
* Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who succeeded Ayatollah Khomeini in 1989, has made statements about Israel similar to Ahmadinejad. On December 15, 2000, he declared on Iranian TV: “Iran’s position, which was first expressed by the Imam [Khomeini] and stated several times by those responsible, is that the cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region.”
* Michael Axworthy, who served as the Head of the Iran Section of Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, notes that when the slogan “Israel must be wiped off the map” appeared “draped over missiles in military parades, that meaning was pretty clear.”
* There is an ample legal basis for the prosecution of Ahmadinejad in the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court for direct and public incitement to commit genocide and crimes against humanity.
Full Report is at http://www.jcpa.org/text/ahmadinejad2-words.pdf
Ahmadinejad was not mistranslated, and has in fact reiterated the threat to commit genocide several times, including recently at …
More on Ahmadinejad NOT Mistranslated
Move to bring genocide case against Ahmadinejad as Iran president …Move to bring genocide case against Ahmadinejad as Iran president repeats call to wipe out Israel.
No related posts.