Israel vs Islamo Arab campaign of genocide
Attempted genocide From the Start. Israel has always faced (radical) Arab genocide, To fully understand current conflicts in the Middle East, history must be recalled. It exist a common phrase (by an Atlanta professor R. Friedmann): ‘If the Jews would just lay down their weapons there would be no more Israel.’
D. Radyshevsky (2003): “There is such a word. It is “genocide”. In 1948, five Arab armies tried to choke the Israel state in embryo form. Days before the invasion, Azzam Pasha, the General Secretary of the Arab League, announced, “This will be a war of extermination, a momentous massacre, which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades.” In 1967, Egypt’s Nasser declared, a few days before the war, “Our main task is to destroy Israel.” Syria’s Assad echoed, “It is time to embark on a war of annihilation.” The same sentiments were voiced in 1973.
Only the fear of yet another resounding defeat or being snuffed out by Israel’s nuclear weapons, have since held back (Saddam’s) Iraq, Iran, Egypt and Syria from new attempts. Yet, the Satanic obsession with “destroying the name of Israel” in Islam keeps growing. Arab maps still do not include Israel and, after the 55 years of de-humanization and demonization of the Jews in Arab propaganda and education system, the psychological grounds are laid for a new genocide. The clear and present danger of a new Jewish Holocaust – not just the toothless condemnation of terrorism – should be the subject of Israeli delegations’ presentations at the all the world’s genocide Conferences.
Only due to Israel’s military deterrent capability has this new genocide not come to pass. The key to this capability is maintaining full military control over Judea, Samaria and Gaza, minimal territorial depth to mobilize the reserves in the case of an attack and to prevent the Palestinians from striking straight into the heart of Israel. Back in 1967, the American Chiefs of Staff concluded that the moment the Islamic world believed that Israel’s containment capability is gone, they would launch an attack. Thus, Israel must have permanent military control over the tiny land of Israel (0.12% of the total Middle East land mass), in order to prevent a new Holocaust. Any person with any vestiges of Western… morality has to admit that Jewish military presence in Judea and Samaria is an acceptable price for preventing a Holocaust. If you choose to call it occupation, feel free to do so. Occupation is an acceptable cost for preventing genocide.” 
From April 12, 1958 Mike Wallace’s interview with Abba Eban: WALLACE: All over the Middle East too, though, will you not find that the huge majority of the Arab people are interested in the extermination of Israel?
EBAN: We find that the governments of Arab countries still articulate the aim of our extermination, but er… I think it is beyond their powers to achieve it and, of course, in any international system which respects law and morality, there must be resistance to any such policy. 
Some have put it: This is about a 250 million strong Pan-Arab Movement seeking to drive 6 million Jews into the sea.
Yet, in spite of it all, it has been noted: “Israel has upheld its democratic values despite being threatened like no country on earth… In defending itself against wars of aggression, unparalleled terror campaigns and continuous promises to annihilate it, Israel has a track record on the protection of rights that would compare favorably to the record of any democracy, much less democracies under threat.”
1920s and on
The first (publicized) arab sponsored terrorist attacks upon Jews occurred in 1920, a highlighted tragedy is the Hebron Massacre of 1929, where thousands of Arabs descended from Har Hebron, shouting “Kill the Jews!” in Arabic.
This was not the first mass racist attack by Arabs against unarmed civilian Jews in British Mandate ‘Palestine,’ nor would it be the last attempted extermination.
Though there were Islamic attacks on the Jews in Palestine-Israel prior to that, including a major massacre in 1834, the Safed Plunder, mass killing and rape, that went on for 33 days, and repeated in 1838, nevertheless, the first known attack in an open and clear set out goal of annihilation, was in the 1920s.
It was the Mufti who sought to annihilate the tiny State of Israel.  The Palestinian Mufti’s dealt with Hitler: ‘Kill All the Jews in the Middle East.’ A writer in an article: ‘Nazi Roots of Palestinian Nationalism,’ quotes the Mufti: “Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: The Jews are yours.” – Former Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini in his post-World War II memoirs. In “The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin al-Husseini,” The author details how in post war Cairo, al-Husseini established himself as a key player in transferring Hitler’s program of genocide against the Jews.
The Mufti & genocide of Jews
In June 1940, the Mufti had offered his services to the Nazi Reich government, In Berlin, he explained to the German ambassador, Ettel, his plan to bring all Arabs under the banner of Pan-Arabism over to the side of the Axis. In June 25 1942, he came out unconditionally for the “final solution” of the Jewish question,” calling on the Germans to wipe out all Jews, “not even sparing the children.” 
“the Muslims inside and outside Palestine welcome the new regime of Germany and hope for the extension of the fascist, anti-democratic governmental system to other countries.” – Quote from the leader of the Palestinians, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, welcoming the Nazi rise to power, 1933. “Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: ‘The Jews are yours.’” – Quote from the Mufti after WW2. “I declare a holy war, my Moslem brothers! Murder the Jews! Murder them all.” – Quote from the Mufti calling for a genocide of the Jews when Israel was declared a state, 1947.
The seeds, planted by the Mufti
The Arab-Islamic Palestinian wartime leader, the Mufti, “was one of the worst and fanatical fascists and anti-Semites,” He intervened with the Nazis to prevent the escape to Palestine of thousands of European Jews, who were sent instead to the death camps. He also conspired with the Nazis to bring the Holocaust to Palestine. The Mufti “invented a new form of Jew-hatred by recasting it in an Islamic mold,” according to German scholar Matthias Kntzel. The Mufti’s fusion of European anti-Semtism—particularly the genocidal variety—with Koranic views of Jewish wickedness has become the hallmark of Islamists world-wide, from al Qaeda to Hamas and Hezbollah. During his time in Berlin, the Mufti ran the Nazis’ Arab-language propaganda radio program, which incited Muslims in the Mideast to “kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.” Among the many listeners was also the man later known as Ayatollah Khomeini, who used to tune in to Radio Berlin every evening, according to Amir Taheri’s biography of the Iran ian leader. Khomeini’s disciple Mahmoud Ahmadinejad still spews the same venom pioneered by the Mufti as do Islamic hate preachers around the world. Muslim Judeophobia is not—as is commonly claimed—a reaction to the Mideast conflict but one of its main “root causes.” It has been fueling Arab rejection of a Jewish state long before Israel’s creation. 
1948 – before the “occupation” excuse
Since 1948, the Arab tyrannies have attempted to destroy Israel.  Many of the so-called “civilians” were active combatants who threw their hats in Arabs ring with the invading Arab countries whose aim was to annihilate the Jewish State.
From LIFE magazine, 1956: Something else also needs to be said: “It is you, the Arabs, who insist there is no peace. Israel does not say she intends to destroy the Arab world, but it is you who proclaim your intention to destroy Israel. It is your holy men who cry out for holy wars against her. It is your spokesmen who talk of driving the last Israeli into the sea. It is you who refuse to accept Israel’s right to existence.
In 1957, the (Arab led) Refugee Conference at Homs, Syria, passed a resolution stating: “Any discussion aimed at a solution of the Palestine problem which will not be based on ensuring the refugees’ right to annihilate Israel will be regarded as a desecration of the Arab people and an act of treason” (Beirut al Massa, July 15, 1957). 
Professor Michael Anbar (‘Israel and Its Future: Analysis and Suggestions’): “The five Arab armies of Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq immediately invaded the new microstate one day one day earlier. Their combined intention was expressed publicly by Azzam Pesha, Secretary General of the Arab League on May 15: “This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian masssacres and the Crusades.” In other words, the Arabs threatened not just individuals but of a nation, namely, genocide. According to international law, genocide is a crime against humanity.”
It has also been recorded that Azzam said to the Arabs that “it would be a simple matter to throw the Jews into the Mediterranean.”
Historian Ronald E. Ringer: “Israel wished to secure Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and a corridor between, while the Arabs wanted to annihilate the Jews. Events One day after Ben-Gurion’s announcement, various Arab armies invaded.” 
The author León Uris in “Exodus” (p. 576) writes [about the Arab refugees of 1948, caused by Arab leaders]: that there’s absolutely documented fact that the Arab leaders wanted the civilian population to leave Palestine as a political issue and a military weapon. The Arab generals planned an annihilation of the Jewish people. He explaines, therefor: They did not want a large Arab civilian population to clutter their operational freedom.
The author E. Karsh: Ever since, the Arab states continued to seek to annihilate that entity which had declared its independence in 1948. 
From the “UN monthly chronicle” (Volume 9, by United Nations, Office of Public Information 1972, p. 13) Not since the Nazi holocaust in Europe had the physical annihilation of an entire people been an objective of war. The aim of the Arab onslaught against Israel was openly proclaimed to be the massacre of the Jewish people in Israel .
Though Haim Weizmann declared he would accept a Jewish state even with the size of a tablecloth — still, even that was rejected by the Arabs who swore to “throw the Jews into the sea” and attacked in force to fulfill that oath.
What the Fight in Israel Is All About… Spring of 1967 the Arab countries, led by Gamal Abdul Nasser of Egypt, prepared to attack Israel and, in their own words, “throw the Jews into the sea.”  , the Arab leaders’ slogan : “We’ll Throw Them into the Sea.”  Al-Nasser [told] the UN forces in 1967, ‘Get out and we will throw them into the sea. We will throw the Jews into the sea.’ 
In 1967, Egypt’s Nasser was planning a Pan-Arab invasion to eradicate Israel, he declared, a few days before the war, “Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel.”, Syria’s Assad echoed, “It is time to embark on a war of annihilation.” The same sentiments were voiced in 1973. 
Indeed, explains author: “After all… when the Arab dictatorships last menaced the Jewish state and threatened its annihilation, those corrupt nations ended up losing huge tracts of land in the rapid Israeli triumph.”
Lebanese journalist Brigitte Gabriel: ‘Arabs are taught hatred of Jews with mothers’ milk.’ “universities teach hatred of Jews,” from a lecture at Columbia university – March 6 2005 entitled: “Environments of Hate: Indoctrination in the Arab World and Propaganda Advocacy in Americas university Classrooms” I am an eyewitness and a victim of the indoctrination of hate education, racism, intolerance, intimidation and fabricated lies by my government and religious influences. This indoctrination was for one purpose: To eradicate the newborn state of Israel ; to foment hatred and wipe out Jewish presence in an Arab dominated world. For Arabs, the simple existence of Israel was viewed as a catastrophe…al nakbah! This pan Arab hate indoctrination was a reaction to Jews returning to their homeland after Arabic and Islamic belief for 1400 years that the Yahuds were vanquished and subjugated as Dhimmi. I believe hate motivated indoctrination fosters irrational thinking and faulty reasoning.
Arab states farther afield also readied their military forces to be sent to what many of them confidently assumed would be the final assault on the Jewish state. Arab leaders were not reticent in proclaiming their aims. “The problem before the Arab countries,” declared Nasser in May 25, “. . . [is] how totally to exterminate the State of Israel for all time. “Our goal is clear: to wipe Israel off the map,” declared President Aref of Iraq on May 31, “The Arab struggle must lead to the liquidation of Israel,” explained Algerian president on June 4, And on June 5, the day the war broke out, Radio Damascus exhorted simply: “Throw them into the sea.” Though Israel asked the Jordanians to stay out of any Arab assault, but on June 5, when the fighting began, King Hussein joined in as well, shelling the entire Israeli frontier… On June 7, Hussein broadcast this to his army: “Kill the Jews wherever you find them. Kill them with your arms, with your hands, with your nails and teeth.” 
In 1967, The Golan Heights was the place in which the Syrian army began its attack on Israel as part of the all Arab plan for the “final solution” of Israel . The propaganda which accompanied this attack, still sends shudders through the bones of those who lived this experience. Throughout the streets of Damascus, Cairo and Amman the frenzied mob marched chanting: “idhbah, idhbah, idhbah, idhbah al-yahud” – slaughter, slaughter, slaughter the Jews! And the Syrian media was busy showing the fate awaiting Jews once the victorious Syrian army conquered Israel. To demonstrate the bravery of its soldiers (including women), the Syrian television also showed how they eat snakes alive and how they slaughter pet animals and drink their blood. Syria was the most cruel in treatment of POWs. A Syrian soldier who killed Israeli Prisoners of war with an ax was decorated as a war hero; and some of the Israeli POW who survived the hideous tortures of the Syrians came back home broken forever.
A report of Egypt preparing for a chemical attack sent a shivering alarm in Israel, and the Cairo Radio announced: “All Egypt is now prepared to plunge into total war which will put an end to Israel.“
From a documenting book on the era of the six days war: ” ‘Itbach el Yehud!’ ‘Kill the Jews.’ I could hear the Arabs scream. More shots, and hand grenades, tossed from the door of that mosque. They exploded right in front of me…” 
Judenstaatrein, deputy prime minister of Sweden, pithily concluded: “Compared to most previous anti-Jewish outbreaks, this [new anti-Semitism] is often less directed against individual Jews. It attacks primarily the collective Jews, the State of Israel. And then such attacks start a chain reaction of assaults on individual Jews and Jewish institutions… In the past, the most dangerous anti-Semites were those who wanted to make the world Judenrein, ‘free of Jews.’ Today, the most dangerous anti-Semites might be those who want to make the world Judenstaatrein, ‘free of a Jewish state.’” One of the best exoerts on anti semitism Irwin Cotler writes in an article titled “Making the world ‘Judenstaatrein’”, he elaborates about Islamic Genocidal Anti Semitism”: There are three manifestations of this genocidal anti-Semitism. The first is the state-sanctioned – indeed state-orchestrated – genocidal Anti-Semitism of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ‘s Iran, dramatized by the parading in the streets of Teheran of a Shihab-3 missile draped in the emblem “wipe Israel off the Map,” while demonizing both the State of Israel as a “cancerous tumor to be excised” and the Jewish people as “evil incarnate.” A second manifestation of this genocidal Anti-Semitism is in the covenants and charters, platforms and policies of such terrorist movements and militias as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hizbullah and al-Qaida, which not only call for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews wherever they may be, but also for the perpetration of acts of terror in furtherance of that objective. The third manifestation of this genocidal Anti-Semitism is the religious fatwas or execution writs, where these genocidal calls in mosques and media are held out as religious obligations – where Jews and Judaism are characterized as the perfidious enemy of Islam, and Israel becomes the Salmon Rushdie of the nations. 
The New Anti-Semitism, hostility to Jews is strongest among those on the Left who claim to be fighting racism… anti-Zionism is now being used to cloak a terrifying nexus between genocidal Arab and Islamist hatred of the Jews and deep-seated European prejudices, Anti-Semitism is protean, mutating over the centuries into new forms. Now it has changed again, into a shape which requires a new way of thinking and a new vocabulary. The new Anti-Semitism does not discriminate against Jews as individuals on account of their race. Instead, it is centred on Israel, and the denial to the Jewish people alone of the right of self-determination. This is nothing to do with the settlements or the West Bank. Indeed, the language being used exposes as a cruel delusion the common belief that the Middle East crisis would be solved by the creation of a Palestinian state.
Radical Islam (as a whole)
Constant themes within Saudi television shows include: calls for the annihilation of Christians and Jews.
Radical Islam’s Threat of genocide against the Jews- Remarks by the Representative of Israel to the Fourth Stockholm Conference on the Prevention of genocide…the State of Israel, which arose phoenix like from the ashes of the Shoah, and which for most of its short history, has itself been threatened with extermination… an upsurge in hate speech directed against Jews, over the last three years. This phenomenon reached its apogee recently when the Syrian produced television series “Al Shataat” (Diaspora) chose to resurrect the evil, heinous, and false accusation of ritual murder which has dogged the Jewish people since the middle ages. This television series was carried by the Hezbollah TV. station, “Al Mannar”, which is broadcast from Lebanon and is readily accessible here in Europe, through a European satellite service. Everyone in this room knows the inevitable and tragic results of hate propaganda such as this… words of one of the foremost Saudi clerics, spoken at a mosque at the center of the Islamic world. The Saudi cleric, Mohammed Salah el-Munjeed, stated: “How can Moslems not be joyful when in the killing of Jews and infidels? Allah will surely gladden the hearts of his followers as they kill and destroy all of them (the Jews).”
A writer in an article titled: “The Darfur – Israel Connection” – ‘The targeting of Israel and Darfur by the Arab world,’ a number of Western leaders, who advocate “dialogue” with Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas, prefer to ignore their genocidal agenda. 
In March 2010, the Conseil supיrieur de l’audiovisuel (CSA), the French broadcasting regulator, instructed Eutelsat, which owns the Atlantic Bird A4 satellite, to stop broadcasting the Islamist Egyptian Al-Rahma TV channel, because of the virulently antisemitic content it frequently aired.
(MEMRI TV page for Al-Rahma TV: ).
In June, 2010, Al-Rahma TV Tried to Deceive French Regulator, After Being Banned from Broadcasting on Eutelsat Satellite.
Al-Rahma TV began to broadcast in November 2007, apparently with initial funding from Saudi Arabia. The channel is owned by Sheikh Muhammad Hassan and is directed by his brother, Mahmoud Hassan. Al-Rahma regularly broadcasts blatantly antisemitic messages, including calls to annihilate the Jews. The Jews are portrayed as the offspring of apes and pigs, and as snakes and vipers, and are said to be the worst enemies of the Muslims, after Satan. The Muslims are exhorted to hate the Jews, independent of the Palestinian issue. On one show, footage from the Holocaust and the liberation of a concentration camp was broadcast, as the show’s host, Sheikh Amin Al-Ansari, expressed the hope that another holocaust would be perpetrated, this time by the Muslims.
(Al-Rahma TV often broadcasts venomous anti-Shi’ite messages, as well as anti-U.S. and anti-Western incitement. Programs promoting wife-beating and polygamy have also been monitored on Al-Rahma TV). 
Islamic Egyptian cleric: The Jews “are enemies not because they occupied Palestine. They would have been enemies even if they did not occupy a thing.” Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub: The Jews Are the Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine,” (aired on Al-Rahma TV on January 17, 2009) “If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. We will never love them. Absolutely not. The Jews are infidels – not because I say so, and not because they are killing Muslims, but because Allah said: ‘The Jews say that Uzair is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that Christ is the son of Allah. )If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. We will never love them. Absolutely not. The Jews are infidels – not because I say so, and not because they are killing Muslims, … Qur’an… This is it. We must believe that our fighting with the Jews is eternal, and it will not end until the final battle – and this is the fourth point. You must believe that we will fight, defeat, and annihilate them, until not a single Jew remains on the face of the Earth. 
Qatari Cleric Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi: ‘The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels, Not Because They Occupied Palestine,’ The following is an excerpt from a Friday sermon delivered by this Qatari cleric: We do not treat the Jews as our enemies just because they occupied Palestine… even if they return Palestine to us, because they are infidels. 
The Palestinians Encourage genocide , and on Palestinian TV they openly call: Kill All The Jews, Palestinian Muslim cleric urges all Arabs to kill Jews, Christians. (Even calling to Kill all Americans.) Islamic sermons broadcast on Palestinian Authority have also been openly genocidal for instance on 2007, Acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council Sheik Ahmad Bahr from Hamas, declared during a Friday Sermon at a Sudan Mosque that America and Israel Will Be Annihilated and Called upon Allah to Kill the Jews and the Americans ‘to the Very Last One,’ , it uses EU aid towards preaching genocide, its culture embeds an ideology of genocidal radical Islamism – Jihad-Islamism.
‘Palestinian’ Muslim cleric Muhsen Abu ‘Ita told Al-Aqsa TV: “The annihilation of the Jews here in Palestine is one of the most splendid blessings for Palestine. This will be followed by a greater blessing, Allah be praised, with the establishment of a Caliphate.”
An emphasis in radicals’ work is indoctrinating Palestinian children to genocidal hate, Imams are extremely influential in successfully emphasizing the goals of jihad and martyrdom, Sheikh Ibrahim Mudayris: “Kill A Jew –Go To Heaven” The Muslims will kill the Jews, rejoice!”Hamas spokesman Ismail Radwan delivered a hate-filled sermon (March 30, 2007) calling for the “liberation of Palestine” through terrorism rather than through inter-Arab and international conferences. Delivered two days after the Riyadh Summit, the sermon, which included a call to slaughter the Jews, was broadcasted on Palestinian television, controlled by “moderate” Fatah’s Abu Mazen.
From a February 2010 report: ‘Fatah/PA TV Nazi-Like Sermon: “Fight The Jews & Kill Them — They Are Enemies Of Humanity & Allah”‘ ZOA National President said, “This horrifying and obscene sermon, broadcast on PA TV, shows that Nazi-like venom of uncontrolled Jew-hatred remains the reality within Mahmoud Abbas and Salaam Fayyad’s PA. “Every Jew and decent person must take this Nazi-like proclamation to kill every Jew with absolute seriousness. Jews have paid a monstrous price for ignoring these types of threats throughout our history. We dare not do so now.” 
In May, 2011, Yunis al Astal, a member of the Palestinian Authority parliament, spelled out his organization’s vision for the genocidal annihilation of the Jewish people in a television interview last week. The interview was broadcast on Hamas Al Aqsa TV He explained that Jews are ‘Gathered for Annihilation.’
On Sep. 9, 2011, Egyptian Cleric Hazem Shuman on Al-Rahma TV: “These Jews… Getting Rid of Them Is a Must.”
In Jan. 2012, PA religious official publicly Called for Genocide of Jews. Energy Minister Uzi Landau, speaking at the cabinet meeting on the occasion of International Holocaust Memorial Day noted, “this is not coming from Hamas, which we are used to – this is coming from Palestinian Authority television. If that is not anti-Semitism, then I don’t know what is.
At the outcry of a brutal massacre by Arab-Muslim Palestinians of a Jewish family while asleep in Itamar, Israel (March, 2011), where a baby’s throat was slashed, the cause for such crimes was raised, ‘Palestinian Authority incitement against Jews’: “Palestinian incitement: Jews receive ‘Der Stürmer’ depiction,” leading for the “Atmosphere for terror,” Israel said: “The world must call on the Palestinians to put a stop to the incitement. When Abbas chooses a band calling for the annihilation of Jews to play at festivals, then how can you even dream of reaching an agreement?”
Especially the Islamic party, “The Hamas Ideology of Hatred and genocide : Islamic supremacy over the world, destroying Israel and Jews,” Hamas is the acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement”, whose meaning, is “fanaticism”. The Hamas Charter offers stereotype images, perpetuated in a culture of hate . Aside from the usual mad gibberage inspired by The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, it is committed to a genocidal jihad ideology against “the Jews,” and this Culture of Hate is repeated again and again in official sermons at mosques in Gaza and elsewhere, which are shown on the official television of the Palestinian Authority., it vows to ‘drink’ the blood of Jews, Hamas suicide bombers’ videotape: ‘We drink Jews’ blood’- A Hamas Web site published the videotape wills of two suicide bombers in which they pledge to drink Jews blood until they flee from Muslim land. Simply put, Hamas is committed to the annihilation of Israel and opposes the peaceful resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Hamas created a Mickey-Mouse-like character to incite children for genocide. Hamas MP and cleric Yunis Al-Astal, in 2011, expressed his desire to have the “Honor of Annihilating” the Jews.
Until at least (March 30) 2007 genocide of Jews remains Hamas open goal  it declares: “The Final Goal of the Resistance is to Wipe This Entity Off the Face of the Earth” “We are making the preparations for a confrontation. This is not because we need to be prepared for an Israeli act of aggression – after all, aggression is intrinsic to this entity – but because the final goal of the resistance is to wipe this entity off the face of the Earth. This goal necessitates the development of the capabilities of the resistance, until this entity is wiped out.”
Gaza kids ‘training to kill Jews,’ “I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish children,” explain Palestinian children.
Hamas Clerics call frequently for genocide as an ‘Islamic vision.’ Cleric Wael Al-Zarad Calls for the Annihilation of Jews and States: If Each Arab Spat on the Jews, They Would Drown in Arab Spit. (Al-Aqsa TV, Hamas / Gaza, 2008). Palestinian Cleric Sa’d Abu Jleidan: The Jihad against the Jews Will Continue until Their Annihilation (Al-Aqsa TV, 2008) On Hamas TV Friday Sermon: Calls to Annihilate the Jews, Who Are Compared to Dogs.(2009) 
Clearly, Hamas, the Muslim-Brotherhood-linked terror group is dedicated to the annihilation of Israel through jihad, the people who comprise Hamas are dedicated to the annihilation of Israel and the slaughter of every Jew who lives there , in its Charter 1988 it states: ‘Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it’ … Hamas wants the ‘islamisation’ of all the Middle East (as a first phase).
Ultimate goal of anti-Israel terrorism
From an analisys on the peace process: Arab terrorism, with its commitment to the eradication of Israel, is the principal cause of the collapse of the peace process.
In June 2010, speaking in harmony with Iran’s spiritualist leader Ayatollah Khamenei’s praising of Robert Mugabe after recent meetings in Iran, an Islamic fundamentalist group based in Pakistan called for the extermination of Israel.
In Al-Qaeda’s Intellectual Legacy – Islamic Thinking justifying the genocide of infidels, According to al- Ali, all citizens of Israel are to be considered combatants., How Al-Qaeda Justifies Terrorism and genocide : it believes that both Jews and Christians want to destroy the Islamic religion and it is far better for al-Qaeda to kill us before we do any harm to Islam. “The Islamic victory over the USSR in Afghanistan, the creation of the al-Qaeda global network, and the spread of Islam in many Western countries are seen as signs of an Islamic awakening that from the radical Islamist perspective may lead to the restoration of Islam as the world’s most dominant power,” … in this new emerging world order, Christians and Jews are no longer protected minorities under Islam. As a result, there is a dangerous trend among militant Islamist clerical authorities, especially from Saudi Arabia, justifying not only acts of terrorism against individuals, but also mass murder against whole groups of people regarded as infidels. Their call for the complete extermination of peoples means they have moved ideologically toward the justification of genocide.
In her book ‘Lebanon’s Hezbollah ‘ (2003, Page 49) Ann Byers writes: ‘In the 1990s, Hezbollah was training members of the terrorist groups Al Qaeda… (it supported the PLO, as) in its early days the PLO was dedicated to the annihilation of Israel. ‘
The Hezbollah Founding Statement contains a section titled “The Necessity for the Destruction of Israel,” which reads as follows: “We see in Israel the vanguard of the United States in our Islamic world. It is the hated enemy that must be fought until the hated ones get what they deserve . . . Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated.” 
Terrorist Hezbollah’s political-strategic goals vis-a-vis Israel – the essence of which is to wear down Israel until its final annihilation. 
Hezbollah calling on Muslims to kill all Jewish Israel is with firearms, knives and poison.
The widening arena of Hezbollah’s attacks stemmed from Nasrallah’s perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Hasan Nasarallah has said: If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002).
More from Hassan Nasrallah, Leader of Hezbollah on Al Manar: “Let the entire world hear me. Our hostility to the Great Satan, America, is absolute. Regardless of how the world has changed after September 11, death to America will remain our reverberating and powerful slogan: Death to America.” (House Record: ‘war is ugly but tyranny is uglier’). “Martyrdom operations — suicide bombings — should be exported outside Palestine. I encourage Palestinians to take suicide bombings worldwide. Don’t be shy about it.” 
Hezbollah’s renewal of Jihad genocide on Global “Jewish Targets” (June, 2008).
Participants in a Hezbollah network-sponsored symposium urge that Israel “be completely wiped out” and “just like Hitler fought the Jews” the “great Islamic nation of Jihad” should “fight the Jews and burn them.”
The Muslim Brotherhood
The ‘Muslim Brotherhood’s Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradawi: ‘There is No Dialogue between Us and the Jews Except by the Sword and the Rifle.’  This spiritual leader of the MB asked Allah “to kill the Jews.. every last one of them.”
At the 2011, so-called ‘Arab Spring,’ the Muslim Brotherhood rally vowed to ‘kill all Jews.’
Islamic Republic of Iran
Genocidal declarations in: 1991, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2010.
In 1991, Iran’s official cleric, Imam Mohsen Rabbani in Argentina: “Israel,” he intoned in accented Spanish, “must disappear from the face of the Earth.” at that gathering, he and a dozen speakers who followed quoted Iran’s late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and called for unity in the fight against Zionism and the satanism of the West.
Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, (former president of Iran) in December 2001: “In due time the Islamic world will have a military nuclear device, and then the strategy of the West would reach a dead end, since one bomb is enough to destroy all Israel.”
In December 2001, One of Iran’s most influential ruling cleric called Friday on the Muslim states to use nuclear weapon against Israel, assuring them that while such an attack would annihilate Israel, it would cost them “damages only.”
Islamic Republic of Iran’s President Mahmud Ahmadinejad’s Genocidal Incitement against Israel, his (2005) call for Israel to be “wiped off the map” has triggered a sharp international response and widespread condemnation, (It was not mistranslated) and has been described as wanting to carry out another genocide aimed at destroying the State of Israel. He ‘faced genocide case’, in 14 Dec 2006, and was expected to be the target of a lawsuit which accuses him of inciting genocide against Israel.
(Though, Juan Cole, regarded as highly contoversial and as a staunch anti-Israel campaigner via blatant lies, whose opinion is described as controversial even by liberal media, is probably the only known prominent journalist/activist to try somehow to dispute the simply obvious message. Besides, J. Cole didn’t make a case against all the other dates, whereby Iran has threatened annihilation between 1994-2011).
In 2007, Ahmadinejad has threatened (again) the State of Israel with annihilation, Iran : ‘Israel, US will soon die’
In June, 2008 in railing against the US and Israel, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted on Monday that Muslims would uproot “satanic powers” and repeated his controversial belief that Israel will soon disappear.
In February, 2010, Ali-Akbar Salehi, head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization declared: Attacking Iran’s nuclear facilities will spell the End of Israel.
Iran’s president M. Ahmadinejad said in August 2011: “Annihilate Israel.” Regardless of Arab-Palestinian attempt to get “statehood.”
In February 2012, defending its nuclear program, Ayatollah Khamenei referred to Israel yesterday as a cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut, a comment illustrative of his country’s historic antipathy to the Jewish state. Author in an article entiteld: “Nuclear Iran: Genocide in the Making,” Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reaffirmed Iran’s commitment to acquire nuclear weapons, while speaking of Israel as a “cancerous tumour that must be excised and will be excised” from the Middle East. Khamenei voiced also his support for those “confronting the Zionist enemy,” and “removing it from the face of the Earth.” Canada compared his remark to Hitler’s racist book.
A few days later, this Ayatollah said: “Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel.” He advocated genocide as a moral obligation. He layed out legal and religious justification for attack. Doctrine says Israel would be wiped out in 9 minutes. 
The Islamic Republic’s Nuclear plan is regarded by many a Clear and Present Danger, realize the dangers to humanity emanating from a genocidal, nuclear-armed Iran  Iran’s Nuclear Anti-Zionism Is Genocidal, Not Political, said Charles Asher Small, director of Yale’s Interdisciplinary Initiative for the Study of Anti-Semitism, tells the story of the reception
Author in 2006: Both Israel and the United States have taken the position that in light of Iran’s history and avowed threats to use nuclear weapons against Israel, that nation will not be permitted to develop a nuclear weapon.
Author in 2009: Iran has threatened Israel with the use of nuclear weapons. President Mohammed Rushtani recently stated that “any escalation by Israel against the peace-loving Muslim states must take into account Iran’s nuclear potential…
Explicit threats by the Islamic Republic of Iran to use nukes were recorded at least on the following dates, December 2001 (that “Muslims should use nuclear weapon against Israel,” an attack which “would annihilate Israel”); in 2007 (that “if threatened, we will use nuclear weapons”); in 2008 (on destroying Israel and attacking the US); and in 2010 against the US (that “nuclear devices will go off in American cities”).
Canadian MP Irwin Cotler: “A nuclear, genocidal, rights-violating Iran is a clear and present danger to international peace and security.” S. Palin called it a “second holocaust.” Noted writer: “If the World Won’t Stop Iran’s Genocide, Israel Must.”
Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the United States said in July 2009 that: “An Iran ian atomic bomb can wipe Israel off the map in a matter of seconds.”
Mainstream [Palestinian & other] Arabs
Even many of ‘moderate Arabs’ have been accused of this.
In 2007, London’s editor of ‘pan-Arab daily’ editor was praying for an Iranian nuclear genocidal attack on Israel, declaring: “if the Iranian missiles strike Israel, by Allah, I will go to Trafalgar Square and dance with delight.” circulating its propaganda to about 50,000 readers.
In a poll of February 16, 2007 ’75% of Palestinians do not think that Israel has the right to exist.’ A 2011 Poll Exposes Palestinians’ Peace Opposition, as “Seventy-three percent agreed with a quote from the Article 7 in the Hamas Charter, about the need to kill Jews…”
Jerusalem Post’s C. Glick: No Tolerance for genocide, genocide : The Spirit of Palestine… in Palestinian society today. It is not just Hamas or Tanzim or Islamic Jihad that we must fight, but Palestinian society itself must be transformed for there to be peaceful coexistence. Poll after poll shows that a solid majority of Palestinians from all socio-economic levels supports suicide bombers and other forms of terrorism against Israel. In fact the polls show that the higher the socio-economic level of the respondents, the stronger their support for terrorism. Virulent, Nazi-style Jew hatred and dehumanization has become for the Palestinians, as for the Germans before them, the central unifying theme of society. The best-seller lists in the PA for years have included such works as Mein Kampf and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
Occasionaly, preaching –by official Palestinian media– for genocide includes targeting all non-Muslims (infidels). Case in point, at the aftermath of the London Bombing (7/7). Less than a day after the terrorist bombings in London, the Palestinian Authority’s official television channel broadcast a sermon calling for extermination of all non-Muslims.
Calls for genocide of Jews when Muslims are offended by the west
At the 2006 Muhammad cartoons event, the streets in Islamabad were brandishing signs that proclaimed “God Bless Hitler, several Pakistani women clad in traditional Muslim garb were also holding such a sign. In London the protesters held signs reading “Freedom Go to Hell,” “Exterminate Those Who Mock Islam,” “Be Prepared for the Real Holocaust.”
Genocidal Agenda under ‘Pro Palestinian’ propaganda
On the so called ‘Palestinian documentaries’. Tatiana Menaker wrote: ‘College Film Festival: Kill the Jews.’ It is understandable that the mere existence of Israel in such close proximity is unbearable. What is strikingly serious in all these films is that if one were to count the most often used words, these words would be “humiliation” and “Kill the Jews!” Even in the most peaceful and idealistic documentary… a young boy asked what he wants to do when he grows up is prompted by his father: “Kill the Jews!” When asked to draw a picture of his future he draws himself killing Israel is. 
The International Solidarity Movement – a ‘Palestinian’ propaganda machine, organized many activities, including on US campus, both, the ISM and PSM support in thinly veiled language suicide bombings… the audience chanted “Kill the Jews” – “Ittbach al yahood” in Arabic. The International Solidarity Movement (ISM), its American, student affiliate the Palestinian Solidarity Movement, and other radical left-wing groups label every inch of Israeli territory as “occupied Palestine,” advocate destroying the Jewish State by “any means necessary,” and openly condone terrorism and Muslim suicide bombers as a means for accomplishing this goal. These groups are working to eliminate a population of six million Jews., in 2002 National Palestinian Student Conference on the Palestine Solidarity Movement, it’s set out purpose of the university of Michigan meeing was to promote divestment from Israel, keynote speaker was Sami Al-Arian, long alleged to be a frontman for Islamic Jihad and since indicted for it, “Annihilate the Jews” was chanted in Arabic at the event. 
From an account on 2002 at CSU, Yoni Petel, president of Concordia’s Hillel Jewish Student Union and one of the organizers of the Netanyahu appearance, says the mob – estimated at between 200 and 500 Muslim and Palestinian students and members and supporters of the Concordia Student Union – chanted “Kill the Zionists” as they pummeled ticket-holders. “And in the street,” Petel reported, “people heard cries of ‘Itbah al Yahud!’ (Kill the Jews!).” Police put an end to the spectacle only after protesters began kicking in the plate-glass windows separating the building’s lower foyer entrance from the seething stretch of boulevard out front. Five people were arrested and were released on bond, pending court hearings; two were students, one a vice president of the CSU. 
At Israel’s operation against Hamas terrorists in ‘cast lead’ December 2008-January 2009, anti Israel Arab Muslim protesters called for Jews to ‘Go Back to the Oven’, to ‘kill all the Jews’, or: “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas.” In February 2009, Two Muslims were found guilty of anti-Jewish chanting, guilty of shouting ‘Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas’ during a demonstration by around 100 people in the centre of Utrecht, the Netherlands. Protesters have more than once declared how happy they would be if the Jews were simply wiped out once and for all, in Los Angeles: demonstrators in front of the Israeli Consulate chanted, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” — a vision that can only be realized by the total destruction of Israel. They waved the flag of the jihad terrorist group Hizballah. To cheers from other demonstrators, some shouted, “Long live Hitler! Put Jews in ovens! Jews are fossil fuel!”, in Fort Lauderdale: Arabs, Muslim demonstrators chanted, “Nuke, nuke Israel !” and “Go back to the ovens! You need a big oven, that’s what you need!”, and a number made comparisons to the Holocaust. From statements, slogans in a “solidarity” protest in San Francisco, January 2009: “Itbach al Yahud” (slaughter the Jews) “Falastin balad’na w’al Yahud qalab’na” (Palestine is our land and the Jews are our dogs).”
Phyllis Chesler: Today, we have grown used to seeing Palestinian and Hamas supporters goose-step, Nazi-style, shoot out their arms as they deliver the Hitlerian “Sieg Heil” salute. They also chant and scream: “Jews to the ovens,” “Hitler did not kill enough of you,” “Jews to the gas chambers.”
A Toronto Muslim, student at York university, called for genocide on what he described: “Filthy Jewish Terrorists.” Police were probing (March, 2010) Salman Hossain’s postings on the Arizona-based Internet site on which he writes harshly about Jews, Christians and moderate Canadian Muslims, whom he calls “traitors.” He also says, “if there were any planned attacks against Canadian/American soldiers by ‘Muslim militants’ in Canadian soil, I’d support it.” It’s pretty hard to believe that in the 21st century there is a blogger right here in Canada who calls for the genocide.
On April 2010, The Jewish Defence League protested against Canadian taxpayer funding of Palestine House, and the jihadi thugs outside Palestine House couldn’t have been more obliging in showing why that funding should be stopped immediately… From an example of one Muslim guy in the Palestine House parking lot, yelling, “We need another Holocaust” at the protesters, Partial transcript: JDL Guy: “No more jihad.” Palestine House Guy: “We love jihad. We love killing you.” JDL Guy: “Peace, education, not jihad. No more jihad — stop it!” Palestine House Guy: “We love it. No, we love it. We love killing dogs… your b-tches with you.” JDL Guy: “We like the Palestinians only we hate the terrorists.” Palestine House Guy: “What do your women taste like?” 
In May 2010, at a speech at UC San Diego, where the “Muslim Student Association” was exposed with it’s radical ties, a Muslim student tried to challenge the speaker, the discourse reached to what the head of Hezbollah said: “The head of Hezbollah has said that he hopes that we [Jews] will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us (Jews) down globally,” the Muslim student simply responded “For it.”
In July 2010, a Muslim immigrant from Bangladesh, Salman Hossain was charged with plotting genocide of Canadian Jews, he’s called for “the slaughter of Jews” in online postings, according to Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), thus became the first person to be charged with promoting genocide in Canada.
In an anti-Israel stunt (the Flotilla boat, 2010, heading to Gaza) under the guise of “humanitarian aid” and supposed “peace activism,” organized by the radical Islamic group IHH – tied to terrorism, the Muslims called to ‘Kill Jews for Allah’ – before attacking the Israeli security who came aboard checking the boat for weapons-smuggling (as Palestinians so often did), they have shot them with live ammunition, stabbed with knives, beaten with iron clubs, metal chains and threw Israelis off the boats, they were shrieking Islamic battle cries and expressing a willingness to martyr themselves in order to kill Jews.
In an earlier radio exchange with Israeli coast guard that warned them of entering its waters, an Islamist’s reply was: “Shut up. Go back to Auschwitz” and in another reply later on, during the radio exchange, another man said: “We’re helping the Arabs go against the US. Don’t forget 9/11, guys.”
Useless United Nations
The United Nations arena, has been used for anti-Israel hate propaganda, ever since the early 1960s’ by Ahmad Shukairy. He was the infamous Mufti’s aide and henchman during WW2. He also identified himself with Nazi groups. He called in 1967 to ‘throw the Jews into the sea.’
In the 1970s’ UN’s anti-Israelism grew. In the words of an outraged European ambassador exclaiming in a 1977 exclusion of Israel: this is another infamous instance of the racist Arab states autocratically imposing their will on the United Nations.
The United Nations is beholden to Arabs and tries to portray Israel as the offender. This is the same U.N. that couldn’t define ‘Terrorism’ for eight plus years. Hundreds of rockets have landed in Israel without a comment by the U.N., Israel forces seek to defend itself and the U.N. makes loud official statements demanding an end of hostilities. The news media is complicit, never taking interest in rockets slamming Israel as much as they give credit to Arab nations protesting Israeli attacks. The Arab world will never protest Hamas or Hezbollah targeting innocent civilians. The Arab power (via oil, terrorizing representatives and threats of “angry Arab street”) control over the UN is immense. 
- ^ Op-Ed: Attempted Genocide From the Start, INN, August 11, 2002
- ^ ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS FACED ARAB GENOCIDE by Louis Rene Beres, CAFI Newsletter, September 2, 2003
- ^ A Diary of Four Years of Terrorism and Anti-Semitism, iUniverse 2003, p. 434 Robert R Friedmann, A Diary of Four Years of Terrorism and Anti-Semitism, iUniverse, Mar 7, 2005, p. 219 Michael Anbar, Israel and Its Future: Analysis and Suggestions, (iUniverse, Apr 26, 2004 264 pp.) p. 11
- ^ Dmitry Radyshevsky, “Occupation vs. Genocide,” INN, March 24, 2004, “Occupation V. Genocide,” Dr. Dmitry Radyshevsky, Jerusalem Summit-2003,Occupation vs. Genocide by Dmitry Radyshevsky. The Israel Report, March 24, 2004 “Occupation V. Genocide,” Israel Behind the News, March 22, 2004
- ^ Abba Eban: The Mike Wallace Interview. CBS, April 12, 1958
- ^ General Info. Why Dafka?
- ^ “French FM in Israel to touch on situation in Tunisia,” by Herb Keinon, Jerusalem Post, January 19, 2011
- ^ “A History of Terrorism in Israel.” LindaSog
- ^ The Hebron Massacre of 1929 by Shira Schoenberg JVL
- ^ Jewish history begins in Hebron said David Ben-Gurion And indeed it does. By Rufina Bernardetti Silva Mausenbaum – Saudades
- ^ “Understanding the Palestinian Movement.” An HIR Series, in four parts Historical and Investigative Research – 22 April 2006 by Francisco Gil-White
- ^ The Myth of Moslem-Jewish coexistence in “Palestine”. E.Y.
- ^ Today in Jewish History (Part 3) | HistoryOrb.com
- ^ “Eothen,” by Alexander William Kinglake Chapter XXVI – The Prophet Damoor
- ^ Louis Finkelstein, The Jews: their history, culture, and religion, Vol. 1, Harper, 1960, p. 679
- ^ “The Faisal-Weizmann Agreement, the Mufti and Hitler, Nazism and Islamic Terror.” The Jewish Magazine, August 2007
- ^ “The Palestinian Mufti’s Deal with Hitler: Kill All the Jews in the Middle East.” By Rob Kall. OpEdNews, June 12, 2007
- ^ “Nazi Roots of Palestinian Nationalism.” By David Storobin. NYJTimes.com, 2005
- ^ Chuck Morse, “The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin al-Husseini.” iUniverse, Inc., September 11, 2003
- ^ Cyprian Blamires, World fascism: a historical encyclopedia, Vol. 1, ABC-CLIO, 2006, p. 497
- ^ “In Israel at the Begining of Statehood.” The Jewish Magazine, May, 2008
- ^ Bill Wilson, Warshod, Xulon Press, Jan 31, 2005, p. 49
- ^ Israel, Mark Humphrys
- ^ Daniel Schwammenthal: Arab-Nazi Collaboration Is a Taboo Topic in the West. WSJ.com, September 24, 2009
- ^ “Annihilate…” Steven Brockerman, MS, Netanyahu.org, 8 June 2002
- ^ “The Big Lie Called Nakba Day.” By Yonatan Silverman, American Thinker, May 15, 2011
- ^ Israel is here to stay – Mar 19, 1956 – Page 42. LIFE – Vol. 40, No. 12 – 196 pages – Magazine
- ^ The Palestinian Refugees by Mitchell Bard, JVL
- ^ Michael Anbar, Israel and Its Future: Analysis and Suggestions, iUniverse, Apr 26, 2004, p. 56
- ^ Joseph B. Schechtman, The Arab refugee problem, Philosophical Library, 1952, (137 pp.), p. 10
- ^ Ronald E. Ringer, Excel HSC Modern History + Cards SG, Pascal Press, Dec 5, 2005, p. 280
- ^ León Uris, Exodus, Doubleday, Jun 17, 1958, (626 pp.), p. 576
- ^ Efraim Karsh, Israel: the First Hundred Years, Frank Cass, Jan 1, 2002, 272 pp., p. 191
- ^ UN monthly chronicle, Vol. 9, United Nations, Office of Public Information., 1972, p. 13
- ^ San Diego Jewish World – San Diego’s Online Jewish Newspaper-November 29, 2007. WAR AND LORE, “Pardon the feeling of deja vu all over again.” By Isaac Yetiv, Ph.D
- ^ “What the Fight in Israel Is All About.” simpletoremember.com
- ^ “The Six-Day War: A Retrospective,” by Rachel Newuirth. December 10, 2006
- ^ “Palestinian Schools: Breeding Grounds for Hate.” By: John Perazzo. FrontPage, April 10, 2002
- ^ David A. Reidy, “Coercion and the state,” Walter Joram Riker (2008), p. 39
- ^ “The Seventh Day Why the Six-Day War is still being fought,” by David Remnick, New Yorker, May 28, 2007
- ^ “‘Total War’ Talk Made by Nasser Israel’s Destruction to Be Objective if Clash Occurs.” By Roy Essoyan. St. Joseph News-Press, May 27, 1967
- ^ BBC ON THIS DAY | 5 | 1967: Israel launches attack on Egypt
- ^ “Fighting word with word,” Jerusalem Post – Mar 31, 2004
- ^ Right turns: unconventional lessons from a controversial life, Michael Medved, Crown Forum: 2004, p. 205
- ^ “Environments of Hate” Indoctrination in the Arab World and propaganda advocacy in American university classrooms by Brigitte Gabriel Brigitte Gabriel delivered this stirring speech before the Columbia University Conference on the Middle East and Academic Integrity in New York City in March, 2005 – Aish, May 7, 2005
- ^ Binyamin Netanyahu, A place among the nations: Israel and the world, Bantam Books, 1993, p. 132
- ^ Richard Z. Chesnoff, Edward Klein, Robert Littell, If Israel lost the war, Coward-McCann, 1969, pp. 6, 141
- ^ “Peace”; Preparing for War. Moshe Sharon. ACPR, 1997
- ^ Isaiah L. Kenen, Near East report, Vols. 18-20, (1974), p. 80
- ^ Six Day War – timeline
- ^ Hugh Nissenson, Notes from the frontier, (Dial Press, 1968, 215 pp.), p. 31
- ^ Irwin Cotler, “Making the world ‘Judenstaatrein,’ Jerusalem Post, February 22, 2009
- ^ “The New Anti-Semitism” by Melanie Phillips – March 22, 2003
- ^ “AL-QAEDA’S INTELLECTUAL LEGACY: New Radical Islamic Thinking Justifying The Genocide of Infidels” by Jonathan D. Halevi
- ^ “Fascism, Islamism, and Anti-Semitism – The president of the Islamic Republic is guided in word and deed by the most vicious of ideologies – by Joseph Loconte, The Weekly Standard 01/03/2006
- ^ a b “Radical Islamism = Racism = Genocide. Jihad-Islamism (not Islam) abuses Human Rights worldwide – Declaration by The Coalition for the Defense of Human Rights Affirming the Dangers of Radical Islamism and a Call to Recognize the Historical Oppression of Religious Minorities Subjected to this Racist-like Practice – IMRA Newsletter, 2001-08-31
- ^ “Incitement to Jihad on Saudi Government-Controlled TV” By: Steven Stalinsky – Memri, June 24, 2004 Special Report No.29
- ^ “Radical Islam’s Threat of Genocide against the Jews” – Remarks by the Representative of Israel to the Fourth Stockholm Conference on the Prevention of Genocide – MFA – Jan 26- 2004
- ^ “The targeting of Israel and Darfur by the Arab world,” by Kenneth Levin, Aish, August 2, 2009
- ^ a b 
- ^ “Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub: The Jews are the Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine; ‘Believe That We Will Fight, Defeat, and Annihilate Them, Until Not a Single Jew Remains on the Face of the Earth’ – Memri, March 12, 2009 Special Dispatch No.2278 clip 1clip 2 
- ^ MEMRI, Qatari Cleric Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi: The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels, Not Because They Occupied Palestine Qatar TV – January 9, 2009 – 00:29 Clip Transcript 
- ^ Demonizing Jews: Racism & Anti-Semitism – TV Archives -Video Library – Encouraging Genocide Incitement to terrorism and anti-Semitism
- ^ “Palestinian TV: Kill All The Jews,” The Palestinian Authority is inciting the current wave of violence through its official media. Jews and Americans are the prime targets – by Dr. Ahmad Abu Halabiya
- ^ News Brief: ‘Palestinian Incitement to Murder Jews,” The Cutting Edge, Sunday, October 15, 2000
- ^ Jerusalem Post, May 1, 2007
- ^ Speak Out Against Genocide, FPM, February 14, 2008
- ^ MEMRI TV, Clip #1426 – Acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council Sheik Ahmad Bahr from Hamas, Declared during a Friday Sermon at a Sudan Mosque that America and Israel Will Be Annihilated and Called upon Allah to Kill the Jews and the Americans “to the Very Last One” Sudan TV – 4/13/2007
- ^ Shocker: Palestinians Using EU Foreign Aid to Incite Genocide Against Jews – WeaselZippers, February 16, 2010
- ^ Memri (clip #1877) “Hamas Cleric Muhsen Abu ‘Ita: The Annihilation of the Jews in Palestine One of the Most Splendid Blessings for Palestine” Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas/Gaza) – July 13, 2008 – 01:34
- ^ James Forsyth, “The Muslim Council of Britain’s disgusting decision to boycott Holocaust Memorial Day,” The Spectator, 26th January 2009
- ^ Steven L. Jacobs, Zev Garber, Maven in blue jeans: a festschrift in honor of Zev Garber, (Purdue University Press, Jan 15, 2009,) p. 356
- ^ R.J. Rummel, “Commentary: A New Genocide–Suicide Bombing,” September 11, 2003
- ^ “Palestinian genocide bombers add nails, ball bearings and rat poison to their explosives,” FactsOfIsrael, July 6, 2002
- ^ “Indoctrinating Palestinian Children to Genocidal Hate” By: Manfred Gerstenfeld, FrontPageMag, December 23, 2008
- ^ Kill a Jew; go to Heaven,” report analyzing Palestinian incitement to genocide, PalWatch
- ^ ‘Hamas spokesman Ismail Radwan delivered a hate-filled sermon calling for the “liberation of Palestine” through terrorism rather than through inter-Arab and international conferences. Delivered two days after the Riyadh Summit, the sermon, which included a call to slaughter the Jews, was broadcasted on Palestinian television, controlled by Abu Mazen’ – Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center at the Israel Intelligence’ Heritage & Commemoration Center (IICC) April 11 , 2007
- ^ Hamas Issues Islamic Call For Genocide on PA Television – Hamas’s spokesman has issued a call on PA television for genocide of Jews, saying it is the only way to bring about the Islamic “end of days” – By Ezra HaLevi – INN, 4/12/2007
- ^ “Hamas Spokesmen calls for genocide of all Jews,” PalWatch, Apr 12, 2007
- ^ Fatah/PA TV Nazi-Like Sermon: “Fight The Jews & Kill Them — They Are Enemies Of Humanity & Allah” ZOA, February 3, 2010
- ^ Fatah/PA TV Nazi-Like Sermon: “Fight The Jews & Kill Them — They Are Enemies Of Humanity & Allah” – ZOA, February 3, 2010
- ^ MEMRI” Egyptian Cleric Hazem Shuman: These Jews Are a Cancer in the Body of Planet Earth, Getting Rid of Them Is a Must Al-Rahma TV Egypt) – September 9, 2011 – 04:06
- ^ “PA Religious Official Publicly Calls for Genocide of Jews” – PA’s principal religious leader presents the killing of Jews by Muslims as a religious Islamic goal. By Elad Benari, INN, 1/16/2012
- ^ “PM to A-G: Investigate J’lem mufti for incitement.” By JPOST.COM STAFF, January 22, 2012 Sheikh Muhammad Hussein says he was only quoting a passage in the Hadith that calls for killing Jews, not calling for it himself.
- ^ “Palestinian incitement: Jews receive ‘Der Stürmer’ depiction.” Horrific Itamar terror attack leads Jerusalem to launch efforts to counter Palestinian Authority incitement against Jews, Israelis. ‘Events of Friday night express way Palestinian Authority presents attitude of hatred, demonization towards Israelis,’ says Strategic Affairs Ministry chairman, by Attila Somfalvi YNet, March 13, 2011
- ^ “The Hamas Ideology of Hatred and Genocide: Islamic supremacy over the world, destroying Israel and Jews, promoting terror and violence,” by Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, May, 25, 2007
- ^ “Hamas steals Mickey Mouse image to teach hate and Islamic supremacy,” by Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, PMW, May 6, 2007
- ^ Daniel Jonah Goldhagen, “Worse Than War: Genocide, Eliminationism, and the Ongoing Assault on Humanity,” (PublicAffairs, Oct 5, 2010, 672 pp.) p. 498
- ^ “Hamas suicide bombers’ videotape: ‘We drink Jews’ blood’” – A Hamas Web site published the videotape wills of two suicide bombers in which they pledge to drink Jews blood until they flee from Muslim land, Nadav Shragai, Haaretz, February 15, 2006
- ^ 111th Congress, 2d Session, S. res. 548, JUNE 9, 2010
- ^ ‘Wipe Out the Jews’: Anti-Semitic Hate Speech in the Name of Islam,” Der Spiegel, May 16, 2008
- ^ “Hamas Poisons Peace Process,” Op-Ed: Politico, by Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Congressman Roskam, May 17, 2011 Hamas’s genocidal outlook… Hamas’s TV broadcasts… these are the same broadcasts that notoriously aired a Mickey Mouse-like cartoon character teaching children to “annihilate the Jews.”
- ^ Hamas Cleric Wants “Honor of Annihilating” the Jews by IPT News, May 17, 2011
- ^ “Hamas Spokesman: Genocide of Jews remains Hamas goal,” by Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, April 13, 2007
- ^ “Hamas Representative in Lebanon Osama Hamdan Justifies Suicide Bombings in Buses: Israeli Soldiers Ride Those Buses,” Memri (Special Dispatch No.1682), August 16, 2007
- ^ “Gaza kids ‘training to kill Jews’” – Salah al-Din Brigades training dozens of Palestinian children to ‘fight the Jews and kill Jewish children’. Eleven-year-old trainee: I’d rather die fighting the occupation than die at home from a missile. Islamic Jihad threatens to unleash ‘the fires of hell’ on Israel, by Ali Waked, Ynet, August 31, 2008
- ^ Hamas Cleric Wael Al-Zarad Calls for the Annihilation of Jews and States: If Each Arab Spat on the Jews, They Would Drown in Arab Spit – Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas/Gaza) – February 28, 2008 – 02:42, Memri (clip 1722)
- ^ Al-Aqsa TV, Hamas / Gaza, November 6, 2008
- ^ Al-Aqsa TV, Hamas /Gaza, April 3, 2009
- ^ “Gulling Americans into making terror legit?” by Diana West, JWR, November 17, 2008
- ^ “Iran’s Victory,” by Noah Pollak, MichaelTotten.com, June 15, 2007
- ^ “Hamas Charter 1988,” December 31, 2008
- ^ “The Myth and Reality of Arab Terrorism,” by Charles Hill, Hoover digest, April 30, 2002
- ^ “Praising Robert Mugabe, Islamic-Fundi calls for the extermination of Israel,” by David Kurima, ZimEye, June 8, 2010
- ^ Jonathan D. Halevi, “Al-Qaeda’s Intellectual Legacy, New Radical Islamic Thinking Justifying the Genocide of Infidels,” JCPA, 1 December 2003
- ^ How Al-Qaeda Justifies Terrorism and Genocide, Israel News Agency
- ^ Ann Byers, Lebanon’s Hezbollah, The Rosen Publishing Group, 2003, p. 49
- ^ Hezbollah (Hizbollah) – Discover the Networks
- ^ “Hezbollah – Profile of the Lebanese Shiite Terrorist Organization” – Intelligence & Terrorism Information Center
- ^ Andrew McGregor, “Support for Hezbollah in Egypt Threatens Mubarak’s Stability, Terrorism Focus,” The Jamestown Foundation, Volume: 3 Issue: 34S, eptember 7, 2006
- ^ American Friends of Likud: Special Feature: Hold Ahmadinejad Responsible for His Words, “Israel must be wiped off the map” – “The Holocaust never happened,” December 25, 2006
- ^ Congressional Record Volume 153, Number 90 (Wednesday, June 6, 2007) Congressional Record Proceedings and Debated of the 110th Congress
- ^ More Negotiating with Iran – By Andrew C. McCarthy – The Corner NRO, February 28, 2007
- ^ Mark Ami-El, “The Assad Visit to London: Background and Implications,” JCPA, 15 December 2002
- ^ Global “Jewish Targets”: Renewing Hezbollah’s Jihad Genocide? June 21st, 2008 by Andrew Bostom
- ^ “Death and destruction are Hezbollah’s goals,” by Andrea Levin, The Boston Globe, August 8, 2006
- ^ Memri, Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi: ‘There is No Dialogue between Us and the Jews Except by the Sword and the Rifle,’ Memri, July 27, 2004 (Special Dispatch No.753)
- ^ “Islam’s Spiritual ‘Dear Abby’ – The Voice of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood,” by Alexander Smoltczyk, Spiegel Online, February 15, 2011
- ^ “Muslim Brotherhood rally vows to ‘kill all Jews.’” by Oren Kessler, Jerusalem Post, November 27, 2011 (A Muslim Brotherhood rally in Cairo on Friday at the Sunni world’s most prestigious center of learning turned into a call for genocide, with protesters pledging to “one day kill all Jews”)
- ^ Tom Diaz, Barbara Newman, Lightning Out of Lebanon: Hezbollah Terrorists on American Soil, (Random House Digital, Inc., 2006, 272 pp.) pp. 122-123
- ^ COLUMN ONE : Hezbollah: The Latin Connection : Bombings in Argentina and Panama prompt concern over the radical group’s growing presence in the region. Experts say lax security and porous borders create a prime base for terrorists, by Tracy Wilkinson, Times Staff Writer, Los Angeles Times, August 04, 1994 (The embassy’s cultural affairs officer, Imam Mohsen Rabbani, rose. “Israel,” he intoned in accented Spanish, “must disappear from the face of the Earth.” He and a dozen speakers who followed quoted Iran’s late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and called for unity in the fight against Zionism and the satanism of the West)
- ^ The ILSA (Iran-Libya Sanctions) Extension Act of 2001, May 9, 2001
- ^ Near East report, (Near East Report, Inc., 2002) Vol. 46, p. 22
- ^ René Provost, Payam Akhavan, Confronting Genocide, (2010, 374 pp.) p. 149
- ^ Hoover digest, (Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, 2009) p. 79
- ^ Anthony H. Cordesman, Adam C. Seitz, Iranian weapons of mass destruction: the birth of a regional nuclear arms race?, (ABC-CLIO, Sep 3, 2009, 386 pp.), p. 12
- ^ Joel C. Rosenberg, The Twelfth Imam, (2010, 512 pp.)
- ^ Judith S. Yaphe, Reassessing the Implications of a Nuclear-Armed Iran, (DIANE Publishing, 2009, 84 pp.)
- ^ Rafsanjani Says Muslims Should Use Nuclear Weapon against Israel,” Iran Press Service, December 14, 2001Joel C. Rosenberg, Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future, (Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Aug 28, 2006), p. 108Clay Farris Naff, Conflict in the Middle East, (ReferencePoint Press, 2008, 112 pp.), p. 30
- ^ “Tehran’s Genocidal Incitement against Israel,” by Elihu D. Richter and Alex Barnea, Middle East Quarterly, Summer 2009, pp. 45-51
- ^ Iran: President Says Israel Should Be ‘Wiped Off Map’ by Golnaz Esfandiari, RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, October 27, 2005
- ^ Wipe Israel ‘off the map’ Iranian says – The New York Times, Oct 27, 2005
- ^ Joshua Teitelbaum, “What Iranian Leaders Really Say About Doing Away With Israel A Refutation of the Campaign to Excuse Ahmadinejad’s Incitement to Genocide,” (Ahmadinejad was not mistranslated) Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, 2008
- ^ ‘Ahmadinejad wants Israeli genocide’ by Etgar Lefkovits, Jpost, December 15, 2006 
- ^ Ahmadinejad ‘faces genocide case’ (Mr Ahmadinejad accuses Israel of trading off a “Holocaust myth” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is expected to become the target of a lawsuit which accuses him of inciting genocide against Israel) BBC, December 14, 2006
- ^ “Netanyahu Wants Iran President Tried for Genocide at The Hague,” INN, December 14, 2006 Netanyahu wants Iran president tried for genocide at The Hague, by Mazal Mualem, Haaretz Correspondent, December 14, 2006
- ^ Juan Cole and Yale, OutsideTheBeltway, April 24, 2006
- ^ “Manufacturing the Next Big Lie: The ‘Israel Lobby,’ Jews & Iran A Convergence of the Antiwar and Anti-Israel Movements,” ADL, November 11, 2008
- ^ “Juan Cole’s Anti-Israel Propaganda Campaign,” by Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic, Mar 16 2010
- ^ “Juan Cole’s Map of Lies,” FPM, Mar 23, 2011
- ^ Charlie Rose – A conversation with Juan Cole, April 9, 2009
- ^ Richard L. Rubenstein, “Jihad and Genocide,” (Rowman & Littlefield, May 16, 2011, 251 pp.) p. 220. Bronner cites two of Iran’s most prominent translators, both of whom said that “wipe off” or “wipe away”" is more accurate than “vanish,” Cole’s term..
- ^ Iran: Israel, US will soon die – Ahmadinejad: Be assured that the US and Israel will soon end lives, Yaakov Lappin, Ynet, January 23, 2007
- ^ “Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear,” AFP, Jun 2, 2008
- ^ Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. ‘Satanic,’ Israel ‘About to Die’ | Fox News,Jun 2, 2008
- ^ 2380 MEMRI: Ali-Akbar Salehi, Head of the Iranian Atomic Anergy Organization: Attacking Iran’s Nuclear Facilities Will Spell the End of Israel Al-Alam TV (Iran) – February 8, 2010 – 11:10 
- ^ ‘Arab Spring,’ Christian Winter, Investors.com. May 20, 2011
- ^ Robert J. Avrech, “Iran’s Strategy To Annihilate The Jewish State,” SeraphicPress, August 23, 2011
- ^ “Ahmadinejad on Al Quds Day: Annihilate Israel.” The Daily Star, August 27, 2011
- ^ Alex Spillius, “Khamenei vows to fight ‘cancerous tumour’ Israel,” Sydney Morning Herald, February 5, 2012
- ^ I. Cotler, “Nuclear Iran: Genocide in the Making,” Huffington Post Canada, February 3, 2012
- ^ “Baird compares Iran’s threats to Hitler’s racist book,” Globe and Mail, Februeary 05, 2012
- ^ Reza Kahlili, “Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel,” WorldNetDaily, February 7, 2012
- ^ “Iran: Genocide a Moral Obligation,” Gavriel Queenann, INN, February 6, 2012
- ^ “‘Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!’ Iran’s Ayatollah lays out legal and religious justification for attack. Doctrine says Israel would be wiped out in 9 minutes.” By Lee Moran, the Daily Mail, February 6, 2012
- ^ “The Iran Threat: Clear and Present Danger,” by Amnon Rubinstein, NY Sun, May 17, 2006
- ^ “Iran’s Nuclear Anti-Zionism Is Genocidal, Not Political,” by Kenneth L. Marcus, JPC, inFocus Quarterly, Winter 2009
- ^ Alan Dershowitz, The Case for Peace: How the Arab-Israeli Conflict Can be Resolved, (2006, 246 pp.), p. 7
- ^ Andrew F. Krepinevich, 7 deadly scenarios: a military futurist explores war in the 21st century, (2009, 334 pp.), p. 160
- ^ Rafsanjani Says Muslims Should Use Nuclear Weapon against Israel,” Iran Press Service, December 14, 2001
- ^ “Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons.” Ynet, January 5, 2007
- ^ Iran would destroy Israel and 32 U.S. military bases in the Middle East.” Reuters, July 12, 2008
- ^ “Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities,” DEBKA Report April 13. 2010 Tehran says if Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities | AFCPR.org, July, 2010
- ^ “Israel backs Obama’s push for sanctions on Iran,” by Howard Schneider, Washington Post, January 1, 2010
- ^ Palin: ‘Second Holocaust’ if Iran gains nuclear weapons, CNN, March 31, 2010
- ^ Louis René Beres, “If the World Won’t Stop Iran’s Genocide, Israel Must,” US News, October 8, 2009
- ^ ‘Iran nuke could wipe Israel off map in seconds,’ by Haaretz Service, April 7, 2009
- ^ “Face reality or face annihilation,” by Beth Goodtree, IsraelInsider, June 11, 2004
- ^ “London editor prays for nuclear attack on Israel” By Jinny Paul, Jerusalem Post, August 28, 2007
- ^ “Iran Must Be Subdued At All Costs,” by Lawrence Uniglicht, Think-Israel, August 30, 2007
- ^ NEC 12-15 February Poll: 75% of Palestinians do not think that Israel has the right to exist, IMRA, February 16, 2007
- ^ Poll Exposes Palestinians’ Peace Opposition, IPT News, July 15, 2011 (The Investigative Project on Terrorism)
- ^ “6 in 10 Palestinians reject 2-state solution, survey finds” By Gil Hoffman, (73% of 1,010 Palestinians in W. Bank, Gaza agree with ‘hadith’ quoted in Hamas Charter about the need to kill Jews hiding behind stones, trees)Jerusalem Post, July 15, 2011
- ^ Andrew G. Bostom, “Only 73% of Palestinians Want Jews Annihilated (as Per Islam’s Canonical Hadith),” AmericanThinker, July 15, 2011
- ^ “No tolerance for genocide,” by Caroline Glick, Jerusalem Post, August 02, 2002
- ^ “Palestinian TV sermon calls for genocide.” After London attack, cleric urges: ‘Annihilate infidels.’ WND, July 15, 2005
- ^ Louis René Beres, “Still Following The “Road Map” Persisting Desecrations of Israel’s Foreign Policy,” Myths and Facts, October 26, 2007
- ^ “The al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades” – An armed offshoot of largest Palestinian faction Fatah, made up of autonomous militias scattered across West Bank and rumored as dangerously close to the Palestinian Authority; the Brigades’ goal is to eradicate Israel’s presence in the West Bank, Ynetnews, May 29, 2008
- ^ Cartoon Protesters: ‘God Bless Hitler’ – NewsMax, Feb. 19, 2006
- ^ Andrew Sullivan, “Your Taboo, Not Mine – TIME, February 7, 2006
- ^ “College Film Festival: Kill the Jews,” by: Tatiana Menaker, FrontPageMag, December 17, 2003
- ^ Take a Pen – Studenst For Truth (At the 2nd PSM Conference at the University of Michigan in October 2002, the audience chanted “Kill the Jews” – “Ittbach al yahood” in Arabic)
- ^ netWMD: Anti-Semitism in Solidarity Movement Conference at Ohio State By Diana Appelbaum, Guest Columnist, October 27, 2003
- ^ Debbie Schlussel, “FBI Abomination,” New York Post, September 18, 2003
- ^ Jihad at ‘Gaza U’ by Sheli Teitelbaum, Jerusalem Report, October 21, 2002
- ^ IDF Operation in Gaza: Cast Lead, MFA, 21 Jan 2009
- ^ Islamists Chant “We Want to Kill All the Jews” At Copenhagen Rally (Video) Posted by Jim Hoft, January 12, 2009
- ^ “Two found guilty of anti-Jewish chanting,” DutchNews.nl, February 6, 2009
- ^ Protester Calls for Jews to ‘Go Back to the Oven’ at Anti-Israel Demonstration,” FoxNews, January 08, 2009
- ^ “Calling for Genocide In Your Neighborhood,” HumanEvents, January 16, 2009
- ^ “The hysteria that dare not speak its name,” M. Phillips, Spectator.co.uk, January 7, 2009
- ^ Denmark pro-jihad demo: “We want to kill all the Jews” JW, January 11, 2009
- ^ ‘”Heil Hitler” and “We must just kill all those Jews, man!” — at Copenhagen pro-jihad demo,’ JW, January 12, 2009
- ^ Jew-hatred in San Francisco, by Michelle Malkin, January 3, 2009 (Read these reports on genocidal Jew-hatred in oh-so-tolerant San Francisco from Zombie and The Back of the Hill)
- ^ 2009 January · zomblog
- ^ “Jews: To The Muslim Gas Chamber,” The Phyllis Chesler Organization, Jan 30, 2009
- ^ Passenger yells ‘kill all the Jews,’ but air rage is declining – CSMonitor.com, by Patrik Jonsson, Staff writer / January 7, 2010
- ^ “Meet The Guy Who Yelled ‘Kill All Jews’ On A Miami Airplane,” by Tim Elfrink, MiamiNewTimes, January 7, 2010
- ^ Palestinian Man Pulled From Detroit-Bound Flight: “I Want to Kill All Jews” (Had 3 Muslim Friends on Plane); FBI: “Not Terrorism” by Debbie Schlussel (UPDATE: MUST WATCH VIDEO of “Kill All The Jews” terrorist Mansor Mohammad Asad; told Black police officer, “Go Back to Africa!”), DebbieSchlussel.com, January 7, 2010
- ^ “Toronto man investigated again for hate writings,” Stewart Bell, National Post, March 02, 2010 
- ^ Toronto Muslim: ‘We need another Holocaust!’ (UPDATED), FiveFeetOfFury.com, April 4th, 2010
- ^ Canada Muslims: “We love jihad. We love killing you….You f*ckers need another Holocaust” – JW, April 3, 2010
- ^ Muslim Student Association member admits she wants Jewish genocide (video),” by AJ, DailyCaller, May 13, 2010
- ^ Muslim charged with plotting genocide of Canadian Jews A Muslim immigrant who called for “the slaughter of Jews” in online postings has become the first person to be charged with promoting genocide in Canada, police said on Friday – Daily Telegraph, July 10, 2010
- ^ “IHH – a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation” (IHH, which plays a central role in organizing the flotilla to the Gaza Strip, is a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation. Besides its legitimate philanthropic activities, it supports radical Islamic networks, including Hamas, and at least in the past, even global jihad elements – Portrait of IHH), Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, May 26 2010
- ^ “The Terror Finance Flotilla.” The convoy of ships allegedly trying to bring aid to the Gaza Strip was organized by a group belonging to an officially designated terrorist organization, by Jonathan Schanzers, the Weekly Standard, May 31, 2010
- ^ Turkish Charity Behind Gaza Flotilla Had ‘Ties to Terrorism and Jihad,’ Associated Press, June 02, 2010
- ^ Gaza “Peace” Flotilla: Kill Jews For Allah, via Mark Levin, The Jawa Report, June 01, 2010
- ^ Flotilla participants chanted Islamic battle cry invoking killing of Jews – Video, Kill Jews for Allah – PMW, May 29, 2010
- ^ “Candidly Speaking: Time to get our act together,” (…participants shrieking Islamic battle cries and expressing a willingness to martyr themselves in order to kill Jews.) Isi Leibler, Jpost, June 3, 2010
- ^ “Czech Support: Flotilla Was Planned Provocation,” INN, June 2, 2010
- ^ “Flotilla activists: Go back to Auschwitz,” by Yaakov Lappin, Jpost, June 6, 2010
- ^ Audio/Video- “WH Reporter and Flotilla passengers insult Jews ← return to Water Cooler,” by Kerry Picket, Washington Times, June 5, 2010
- ^ Audio from Flotilla ‘Activists’: ‘Shut Up, Go Back to Auschwitz’ – The “peace activists” aboard one of the pro-Hamas flotilla ships earlier this week told a Navy dispatcher: “Shut up, Go Back to Auschwitz,” by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, INN, June 6, 2010
- ^ “The United Nations’ Campaign Against Israel,” 1983
- ^ Arab Delegate Condemned at U. N. by Israel for ‘vicious Speech’ – JTA, October, 19, 1961
- ^ Six-Day War, Timeline
- ^ Congressional record: proceedings and debates of the … Congress, Vol. 113, Pt. 12, (Govt. Print. Off., Jan 1, 1967) p. a-525
- ^ American Jewish year book, Vol. 64, American Jewish Committee, Jewish Publication Society of America, 1963, p. 141
- ^ “P.L.O., Set Back in Lebanon, Told by Allies to Compromise; Guerrilla Fighters Have Retreated to Their Camps And Leaders Seem Headed for Negotiating Table,” New York Times, December 10, 1976
- ^ “Op-Ed: The Thin Green Line,” INN, May 25, 2011
- ^ Walter Laqueur, The struggle for the Middle East: the Soviet Union and the Middle East, 1958-70, (Penguin, 1972) p. 9
- ^ Paul Eidelberg, An American political scientist in Israel: from Athens to Jerusalem, (Lexington Books, Sep 1, 2010) p. 40
- ^ The New Middle East, Issues 28-39, (New Middle East, Jan 1, 1971), p. 6
- ^ “US Walks Out of Meeting After Exclusion of Israel,” (…being asked for comment, that it was a sad but accurate commentary on the United Nations today that “racist Arab states” were able to impose their will..) New York Times, Jun 17, 1977
- ^ UN Anti-Israel bias, ADL, September, 2004
- ^ “The Case Against Goldstone Report: Study in Evidentiary Bias,” by A. Dershowitz, Jpost, January 31, 2010
- ^ Clinton: UNHRC bias against Israel undermines its work – After opening session, UN Watch head Hillel Neuer says council’s report on Libyan human rights is “an insult to the victims.” By Reuters (The United Nations Human Rights Council must abandon its bias against Israel, which undermines its work, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday in Geneva.) by Tovah Lazaroff, Jpost, February 28, 2011
- ^ “US agrees: Israel did not commit Cast Lead war crimes,” by Jerusalem Post Staff, April 5, 2011
- ^ “US to seek 2nd term on United Nations Human Rights Council,” by Tovah Lazaroff, Jpost, March 31, 2011
- ^ UN Bias Against Israel, Bridges For Peace, April 7, 2009
- ^ “Court shares UN anti-Israel bias,” by Jeff Robbins, the Boston Globe, July 14, 2004
- ^ “Israel vs. the United Nations,” Equal Rights, by Tekla Szymanski
- ^ Israel under siege – With the Palestine vote, the UN continues its attacks on Jews By David Harsanyi, NYpost, Last Updated: 3:50 AM, September 18, 2011, Posted: 10:56 PM, September 17, 2011
Tags: 1948, 1967, Adolf Hitler, Ahmadinejad, Al Qaida, apartheid, Arab racism, Arabs, Asad Mansor, Auchwitz, Begin, Buchenwald, camp David, conflict, Egypt, Fedayin, Gaza, genocide bombing, George Galloway, Haj Amin Al-Husseini, Hamas, Hezbollah, history, Iran, Iraq, Islam, Islamic Apartheid, Islamic genocide, Islamic Jihad, Islamic nukes, Islamofascism, Israel, Israel VS genocide, ivg, Jews, Jihad, Jimmy Carter, Lebanon, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, middle east, Mufti, Muslem brotherhood, Muslims, Nasser, Nazism, New Holocaust, nukes, palestine, palestinians, peace, peace process, Rashid, Saadat, Saudi Arabia, six day war, SS, Syria, terror, throwing into the sea, war, war on terror, wiping off map, Zionism, Zionists
No related posts.