The Mufti Ekrama Sabri (Ikrema Sabri, Ekrima Sabri, Ikrima Sabri) has Islamized even further the (anti-Israel wave of violence by Arab-Palestinians since 2000, also known as) “intifada” as even more of a Holy war / Jihad, linking the “intifada” to the al-Aqsa mosque:
Our campaign is definitely religious and emanates from belief, although we try to avoid this slogan. The current Intifada of the [Arab and Islamic] world is a religious outburst, because it relates to the Al-Aqsa mosque.
Glorifying child martyrdom, he stated: ‘the younger the martyr, the greater and the more I respect him.’ From the US Congress:
In the aftermath of the 1993 Oslo Accords, Yassir Arafat’s Palestinian Authority asserted preeminence on the Temple Mount through the subversion of the Waqf and by coercing the Jordan-affiliated officials and clergymen off the Temple Mount. Arafat personally nominated the virulently anti-Semitic and anti-American Mufti Ikrima Sabri as the Imam of al-Aqsa Mosque. In May 1998, Sabri declared that the Jews have no right to the Temple Mount.
He has been instilling hatred in Palestinian-Arab children.
From his anti-American jihad and his dehumanization of Jews, the radical Islamic “apes and pigs,” fantasy, Ikrama Sabri (In a sermon at Al-Aksa Mosque, July 11, 1997):
Author, in his New York Times bestseller book:
The Palestinian Authority–appointed mufti, Sheikh Ikrima Sabri, added strongly anti-American themes to the Temple Mount sermons. Weeks before September 11, Sabri had gone so far to declare before worshipers, “Allah, bring destruction on the United States, on those who help it and on all its collaborators.” He also called for the destruction of Great Britain. His militant anti-Americanism continued years later. For example, on December 3, 2004, he charged the US with waging a cultural war against Muslims, which was part of the “Crusader-Zionist attack on Islam.” It was notable that these themes were still being voiced even after the death of Yasser Arafat and his replacement by Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen), who had been courted by the Bush administration.
Sabri is an outrageous denier of Jewish history, part of negative pehenomenon by official PA. A form of Arab racism. He also called upon Jews who migrated (after the Holocaust to their homeland) from Germany, to simply go back there, in an interview to German media.
The Arab-Islamic apartheid prohibiting selling land to Jews, was pushed [further] by Mufti Sabri in the 1990s. He has barred all Muslims accused of selling land to Jews from being buried in a Muslim cemetery. And it is punishable by death. PA Mufti Ikrama Sabri:
“Whoever is found to have sold land to Jews, his punishment is death. It is forbidden to pray for him, it is forbidden to purify his body before burial, and it is forbidden to bury him in a Muslim cemetery. We are obligated to remind the public of this religious law, so as not to allow Jews to purchase Arab land and property with dollars they receive from America in order to throw us out of this land.” (In an interview with an Israeli newspaper, May, 1997)
He renewed the Islamic decree “fatwa” in 2008.
He’s an ugly Holocaust denier. Among Islamic ‘religious leaders’ anti-Semitic Holocaust deniers are noted: “Sheikh Mohammad Mehdi Shamseddin of Lebanon, Sheik Ikrima Sabri of Jerusalem and Iranian religious leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.”
From his virulent anti-Jewish racism, Sabri said in 2000:
“I am filled with rage toward the Jews. I have never greeted a Jew when I came near one. I never will. The Jews do not dare to bother me, because they are the most cowardly creatures Allah has ever created.”
In 2005, he was to be on a “jury” of a Mock-Trial of Bush/Blair/Sharon by the Arab Lawyers Union. The ‘Union of Arab Lawyers’ itself is infamous of horrific anti-Semitism embedded with raw Nazi sentiments like the Sturmer cartoons, as expressed in Durban 2001, racist conference. The other one on the “jury” was George Golloway, who allied himself in 2006 with the Nazi SSNP.
He was arrested in 2009, for role in [East Jerusalem] Arab anti-Jewish attacks on Yom Kippur.
In February 2012, (now former) Mufti Sabri incited Muslim masses. A mob of 50 Muslims attacked and stoned Christians who visited the historic place of the Jews. Christian tourists and Israeli police protecting them were injured.
- ^ Alexandre del Valle, “‘islamisation de l’Intifada, ou le fondement religieux du conflit israélo-palestinien.”
- ^ Palestinian Authority Sermons 2000-2003, Special Report No. 24. Memri, December 26, 2003
- ^ H.CON.RES.202.IH – Bill Text – 107th Congress
- ^ H.R.2566.IH – Bill Text – 107th Congress (2001-2002)
- ^ “Analysis: Young terrorists are made, not born,” JPost, April 17, 2006.
Children aren’t born hating. It’s something they learn – and the PA has been the ideal teacher.
- ^ The Atlantic monthly, 1998, Vol. 281, p. 126
- ^ The Nation, (The Nation Company) 1999, Vol. 269, p. 19
- ^ The American spectator, (Saturday Evening Club) 1998, Vol. 31, p. 83
- ^ Dore Gold, “The Fight for Jerusalem: Radical Islam, the West, and the Future of the Holy City,” Regnery Publishing, Aug 24, 2009 372 pp., p. 226
- ^ ‘Kotel was never part of Jewish temple,’ According to the Jerusalem mufti, JPost, October 24, 2007
- ^ Randall Price, Fast Facts on the Middle East Conflict, (Harvest House Publishers, Apr 21, 2003, 1988 pp.) p. 125
- ^ Denying Israel’s right to exist | PMW – Palestinian Media Watch
- ^ Bat Ye’or, “Culture of Hate.” ‘A racism which denies the history and sufferings of its victims.’ NRO, August 2, 2002
Arab racism consists of calling [all of] the Land of Israel, Arab land.
- ^ “The PA Mufti: Jews From Germany Should Return There.” Memri, January 26, 2001 Special Dispatch No. 182
- ^ “The PA Mufti: Jews from Germany Should Return There.” Die Welt (Germany) January, 17, 2001
- ^ “The Real Apartheid State,” by David Bedein, INN, March 1, 2010
- ^ Caroline Glick, “Our World: Why is Muhammad Abu al-Hawa dead?” Jpost, Aporil 18, 2006
- ^ “Recent Statements by Senior PA Officials Concerning Sale of Land to Jews 21-May-97,” MFA, May 21, 1997
- ^ “Palestinian Quote Sheet #44.” IRIS
- ^ “PA fatwa condemns Arab voters in J’lem,” Jpost, October 26, 2008
- ^ “PA Mufti: Allah, destroy America and Britain, PA Radio.” Radio Voice of Palestine (Fatah) Aug. 24, 2001. PalWatch
- ^ Central Asia: Terrorism, Religious Extremism, and Regional Stability Hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and Central Asia of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives. One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 29, 2003. Serial No. 108-71 (published 2004)
- ^ David Patterson, “A Genealogy of Evil: Anti-Semitism from Nazism to Islamic Jihad,” (2010, 296 pp.) p. 251
- ^ 1990s-2001: Normalizing Denial. ADL
- ^ “Canadian Jews seek ban for Palestinian clerics,” JTA, March 27, 2009
- ^ Ali Waked, “Arabs plan mock trial for Bush, Sharon. The Arab Lawyers Union is setting up a moot court in Cairo to try PM Sharon, U.S. President Bush and British leader Blair for ‘war crimes’ against Arabs and Muslims.” Ynet, Dec. 20, 2005
- ^ Michael J. Jordan, “Jewish Activists Stunned by Hostility, Anti-Semitism at Durban Conference.” JTA, September 5, 2001.
On the grounds of the U.N. conference itself, the Arab Lawyers Union distributed pamphlets filled with grotesque caricatures of hook-nosed Jews depicted as Nazis, spearing Palestinian children, dripping blood from their fangs, with missiles bulging from their eyes or with pots of money nearby. Attempts to have the group’s U.N. accreditation revoked were refused.
- ^ Freedom’s Edge. “The U.N.’s Racist Conference On Racism,” Claudia Rosett, Forbes, December 04, 2008
- ^ Terry Glavin, “Anti-War Movement’s Strange Allies: Hard Line Islamists. Canada’s progressive Muslims wonder why left would embrace theocrats.” TheTyee.ca, November 22, 2006.
British MP George Galloway… Britain’s Stop the War Coalition and the darling of Canada’s “anti-war” left, was on a whirlwind run of speaking engagements in Ontario — one of which was a celebration to commemorate the 74th anniversary of the founding of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party.
The SSNP is devoted to the creation of a “Greater Syria” that would engulf Israel and Lebanon along with several other countries that lie between the Euphrates and the Nile. For decades, the SSNP was known mainly as a shadowy terrorist organization distinguished by its practice of turning emotionally-disturbed young women into suicide bombers. But last year, right around the time Galloway was visiting Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad and praising him to the skies as “the fortress of the remaining dignity of the Arabs,” the SSNP was absorbed within Syria’s ruling Baathist coalition.
- ^ Chuck Morse, “The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin ,” (2003, 186 pp.) p. 29
Anton Saada, referred to as the Fuhrer of the Syrian Nation by his followers, was head of the “Hisb-el-qaumi-el-suri,” the Social Nationalist Party…
- ^ Michael W. Suleiman, “Political parties in Lebanon: the challenge of a fragmented political culture,” (Cornell University Press, 1967, 326 pp.) p. 111
Giving himself the title of az-Za’im (Der Fuhrer), Saadeh imitated Hitler and the Nazis in almost every possible manner. Thus, the Syrian national anthem for the PPS sang “Syria, Syria uber alles” to the same familiar tune of “Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles.”
- ^ “Islamic Council member arrested over role in J’lem Yom Kippur disturbances,” JPost, Septemeber, 29, 2009 
- ^ Muslims stone Christians on Temple Mount.” Israel Today, February 19, 2012
- ^ Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, “Arab Rioters Stone Temple Mount Tourists after Muslim Incitement.” ‘Dozens of Arab stone tourists and police on the Temple Mount, a day after a former Musli Mufti warned of a possible “break-in” by Jews.’ INN, February 19, 2012
No related posts.